Amidst Corona Outbreak, many-a-things changed globally. Be it living style, our approach to luxurious things, way of greeting, social gatherings, education system, transportation and working of other institutions. In most of the cases it has become arduous. People have to follow certain rules, stick to variety of norms and keep in mind the ongoing Corona Outbreak before taking any decision.
Every industry has been affected. Though there are some industries that confronted the maximum damage. It includes travel industry, hotel industry, restaurants, aviation industry, Cinema industry and sports.
Nevertheless, they are being opening themselves step-by-step. Domestic flights have already been started, restaurants are delivering food and hotel industries are looking for the possible business opportunities.
With the same urge to fight back, Amalfi Grand, one of the best hospitality service provider in Bihar has taken numerous steps to make sure that if you are planning any event or obliged to take hospitality service, then they should provide the recipient a safe space.
To do the same they have;
- Signages through out the premises for better communication with guests.
- Arogya Setu App mandatory for employee and staff.
- Body temperature check before entry.
- Luggage sanitation at the entrance.
- Self-leg paddle alcohol based sanitiser.
- Six-feet marking at reception
- App based check-in procedure.
- QR-CODE for menu at rooms/resataurants.
- Whatsapp based room service.
- 3 Ply Face Maskfor all customers.
- Digital Payment QR-code in all rooms for bill settlement through phones.
- PPE kits/Shields/Health check-up/Gloves/Masks for all employee.
- All fresh foods to be used with safety cleaning process as per the government guidelines.
- Disposable menu at restaurants.
- All utensils sterilise twice-a-day.
Amalfi Grand has always been know for his caring service and warm hospitality. Thats’s the reason why it has been awarded ‘the Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor’ and best four-star hotel of Patna by Indian Business Award 2019.’
Amalfi Grand has been visited and experienced by many known figures like Akshara Singh, Anubhav Singh Bassi, Arunabh Kumar, Nilotpal Mrinal, Maithili Thakur, RJ Raunac, Mr. Balwinder Singh Sandhu, Kunal Kamra, Deepak Thakur,Elli Avram and others.
They mainly conducts corporates events and provide banquets and marriage hall for your good moments. They also have a restaurant, ‘The Napples‘ and a terrace cafe, ‘The Outhide‘ in their premises, which has an average rating of ‘4.1’. You can order your food by clicking on these links;
Swiggy – http://bit.ly/2XoeOhg
Zomato – http://bit.ly/2PHvduK
To know more about their services and product, visit their website:
or follow them on social media
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/hotelamalfigrand/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/hotelamalfigrand/
Be thoughtful before choosing any services as the provider must be delivering you a good and safe service.
Quote of the day-“The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” ― Walt Disney